- Course in Mediation. Permits mediations in the state of Texas. University of Houston Law Center. Houston, Texas (USA) 2004.
- Course “Especialista Universitario en Mediación Familiar”. University of the Basque Country-Euskal Herriko Universitatea. Donostia - San Sebastián. 2004-2005.
- Doctorate Courses "Groups of People and Economic Activity". University of the Basque Country- Euskal Herriko Universitatea. 1989-1991. Presentation of the Thesis Project "The Discrimination of Women in Access to Employment". Department of Civil Law. 1999.
- Law degree. University of the Basque Country- Euskal Herriko Universitatea.1983-1988.
Mediator and private attorney. January 2013- Present.
Intrajudicial Mediation Service (SMI) of Gipuzkoa of the Department of Justice of the Basque Government. Mediator. January 2010- December 2012.
Facilitate, from the standpoint of impartiality and objectivity, the communication between parties in conflict (in criminal and family cases with minor children subject to an ongoing judicial process) so that they reach mutually satisfactory solutions.
Legal Office of CCOO in Gipuzkoa. Labor Attorney. May 1990 - March 2000; July 2004-January 2010.
Processing of a broad spectrum of claims from individuals and collective nature. Frequent negotiation of labor agreements in both individual and collective claims.
Legal Office of CCOO in Gipuzkoa. Coordinator of Legal Office and Labor Attorney. March 1996 - July 2000 (leave of absence for temporary transfer to the US).
Coordination of a team of three attorneys, a social worker and an administrative assistant. Processing of all collective matters, especially those of greatest scope or legal complexity. Intervention as a lawyer on behalf of mediations and labor conciliations procedures at PRECO.
University of the Basque Country-EHU. Faculty of Political Science and Information. Leioa Professor of Collective Labor Law and Labor Relations.. March - September 1993.
Writing of the “Program of Subjects”. Teaching, preparation and correction of exams and assignment of grades.
Volunteer Legal Services. Austin, Texas (USA). Coordinator of Family Law in divorce with domestic violence. March 2002 - August 2002.
First interview with the victims. Determination of their eligibility as a pro-bono client and delimitation of the facts of the cases with legal relevance. Assessment of the danger of the victims and emergency assistance. Assignment of cases to volunteer attorneys.
- Workshop of the International Institute of Legal Sociology of Oñati "Restorative Justice in Terrorist Victimisations: Comparative Implications". Oñati April 2013. Presentation of the communication "Some reflections regarding restorative justice and forgiveness in terrorism victims".
- Specialist Course in Civil and Commercial Mediation. Aranzadi On-line training. March-April 2013.
- VII Congress of the European Forum of Restorative Justice. "Connecting People. Victims, Offenders, and Communities in Restorative Justice ". Helsinki (Finland). June 2012.
- Workshop of the International Institute of Legal Sociology of Oñati "Restorative Justice in New Arenas". Oñate May 2012. Presentation of the theme "Restorative Justice in sensitive cases in Spain: domestic violence. Some reflections about the law and the reality. The contribution that mediation might make".
- Course of the European Forum of Restorative Justice. "What does a mediator say after saying hello? Canterbury (England). July 2011.
- Conference on Criminal Law: Criminal Reform: legal persons and drug trafficking; Restorative Justice ". Department of Justice and Public Administration of the Basque Government. Bilbao March 2011.
- Days on shared custody. Bar Association of Vizcaya. Bilbao December 2011.
- VI Congress of the European Forum of Restorative Justice (RJ). "Doing RJ in Europe. Established Practices and Innovative Programs. Looking back and looking forward ". Co-coordinator of the Methodological Workshop "Doing Restorative Justice in Spain and Norway: An adult case". Bilbao June 2010.
- Diploma of University Extension in Community Mediation. Training Institute of the Pere Tarrés Foundation. July 2008-November 2008.
- Business Mediation Course. College of Lawyers of Gipuzkoa. Donostia-San Sebastián. April 2008.
- I Conference on Mediation and Family Conflicts. Basque government. Vitoria-Gasteiz. March 2007.
- VIII Conference on Family Mediation of Kidetza- Euskadi Federation of Mothers and Separated Parents. November 2006.
- Advanced Workshop on Family Conflict Resolution. Geuz December 2005- February 2006.
- Volunteer Mediator for the Dispute Resolution Center of Harris County. Houston, USA May- June 2004.
- Course of Educator in intervention program for children with relational problems in the family. Family Forward. Austin, Texas (USA). October 2001 Volunteer Mediator for the Dispute Resolution Center of Harris County. Houston, USA May- June 2004.
- Course of Educator in intervention program for children with relational problems in the family. Family Forward. Austin, Texas (USA). October 2001.
- Spanish. Native tongue.
- English. Proficiency in oral and written language.
- Basque. Basic level, oral and written.
- Mediation Commission of the Bar Association of Gipuzkoa. January 2006-Present.
- European Forum of Restorative Justice. January 2011- Present.
Entities of a social nature
- Member of the Committee of Coexistence of the school The English School of San Sebastián. September 2008-Actuality.
- Governing Council of the The English School of San Sebastian Teaching Cooperative. Chairwoman. February 2011- Present; Secretary. February 2009 - February 2011.
- Neighborhood Association of Riberas de Loyola de Donostia-San Sebastián. Chairwoman. March 2009-Present.